Terms & Conditions
The Website, Baylis & Harding And You
This Website (www.baylisandharding.com) (the "Website"), is owned by and operated by or on behalf of Baylis & Harding PLC ("Baylis & Harding", "we" or "us"). If you have any questions regarding the Website or these terms and conditions, you can contact us by telephone on 01527 505000 or by email at email@example.com or by post using the address given below.
Baylis & Harding
Baylis & Harding PLC, a company registered in England & Wales
Company Registration Number 1389887
VAT Registration Number 313963851
USE OF WEBSITE
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must cease using and accessing this Website.
Terms may be changed and updated from time to time and any changes will be effective from the publication of the new terms on the Website.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our Website you must comply with these Terms and any applicable law.
Any content you upload to our Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. Baylis & Harding have the right to use, copy, distribute, reproduce, exploit, modify, alter and/or disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy.
We may deny you access to the Website at any time in its sole discretion when we believe that your use of the Website is in violation of any of these Terms, any law or the rights of any third party or was not respectful to others.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site and you hereby agree to be responsible to Baylis & Harding for and indemnify us and keep us indemnified against all costs, damages, expenses, losses and liabilities incurred and/or suffered by us as a result of any claim in respect of your use of the Website.
CONFORMITY OF GOODS
We take every care to ensure that the description and specification of our products are correct at the time of going to press. However, specifications and descriptions of products on this Website are not intended to be binding and are intended only to give a general description of the products. Furthermore, while the colour reproduction of the products is a close representation, we cannot accept any responsibility for any variation in colour caused by the browser software or computer system used to view the products.
DISCLAIMER & LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
Baylis & Harding does not seek to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or that of its members, agents, directors or employees or for any fraudulent misrepresentation. To the fullest extent permitted by law and save as provided above, neither Baylis & Harding nor any associated company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of Baylis & Harding or any of its members, agents, directors, employees or otherwise) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the products or their use or resale by you.
The limitations of liability in these conditions shall apply equally for the benefit of Baylis & Harding and any other associated company of Baylis & Harding as if references to Baylis & Harding included references to each such associated company.
While Baylis & Harding uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and Baylis & Harding will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information. While Baylis & Harding takes all reasonable steps to ensure a fast and reliable service, it does not guarantee that your use of this Website will be interruption or error free and will not be responsible for any disruption, loss of or corruption of any material in transit, or loss of or corruption of material or data when downloaded onto any computer system.
Further, Baylis & Harding will not be responsible nor liable for your use of any other Websites which you may access via links within this Website. Baylis & Harding does not control these Websites and is not responsible for their content. Any such links are provided merely as a service to users of this Website and their inclusion in this Website does not constitute an endorsement by or affiliation with Baylis & Harding. The entire liability of Baylis & Harding under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions.
Baylis & Harding will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms or any other contract with you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
No advice is given as to the suitability of of any of the products advertised for specific conditions.
No offers to sell or contracts for the sale or purchase of goods is made on this website.
Baylis & Harding may assign or transfer any of its rights or subcontract any of its obligations under these Terms to any third party. You may not assign or transfer any of your rights or sub contract any of your obligations under these Terms except with the specific permission in writing of Baylis & Harding.
No person who is not a party to these Terms shall have any right to enforce any term under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. Nothing in these conditions is intended nor shall affect any of your statutory rights that may not be legally excluded.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The contents of these pages (including pictures, designs, logos, photographs, written text and other materials) are the copyright trademark or registered trademark of Baylis & Harding or its content and technology providers or their respective owners. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The copying, modification, distribution, reproduction, or incorporation into any other work of part or all of the material available on this Website in any form is prohibited save that you may:
Copy, print (one copy only) or download extracts of the material on this Website for the sole purpose of using this Website in good faith for domestic purposes; and
Copy, print (one copy only) or download the material on this Website for the purpose of sending to individual third parties for their personal information provided that you do seek no commercial advantage or benefit from so doing and you acknowledge us as the source of the material and that you inform the third party that these conditions apply to them and that they must comply with them.
LAW AND TERRITORY
To the extent it is possible to exclude the application of other laws and regulations, these Terms and your use of our Website are governed by English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court. This does not affect your statutory rights. This Website and our Terms have been designed for use within the United Kingdom and under UK law. Whilst we are happy to consider enquiries from outside the United Kingdom, we give no warranty, express or implied, that the use of this Website from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, any products or promotions not permitted under your local law are not offered to you.
Win 10K Competition T&Cs
Short Terms & Conditions
UK only. 18+. Promotion valid 11.11.19 to 09.12.19. To enter, visit https://baylisandharding.com/win and enter your name and email address. No purchase necessary. Max. 1 entry per person. There is 1 x cash prize of £10,000 available to be won. Internet access required. Visit https://baylisandharding.com/win for full T&Cs.
Full Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Baylis & Harding, Nash Road, Park Farm, Redditch B98 7AS (Company Registration number 1389887).
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
- This promotion excludes employees of Baylis & Harding (the “Promoter”), their immediate families, its affiliated companies, distributors, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the Promotion.
- Internet access required.
- Entries are limited to one per person throughout this promotion. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Promotional Period:
Main Promotion Period: The promotional period is open from 11.11.19 and will cease at 23:59 on 09.12.19, no entries submitted after this date will be permitted and will not qualify to enter the promotion.
- Entry Requirements
Entrants are required to:
- Visit https://baylisandharding.com/win
- Enter their full name and email address
- No purchase necessary.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
Main Promotion Period:
There is 1 x cash prize of £10,000 available to be won during the main promotion period (prize to be awarded to the winner via a cheque).
- No alternative prizes are available in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The prize in whole or in part is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Please allow up to 90 days for delivery although the Promoter will endeavour to send these out within 28 days of winning.
- Winner Selection and Notification
A random prize draw will take place on 10.12.19 and will be performed by an independent third party.
- Winners will be notified via email within 72 hours of the prize draw and will be required to provide proof of age and a home address for the prize (awarded via a cheque using a tracked delivery service) in order to progress with prize fulfilment. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/SPAM to ensure they are in receipt of any communications.
- If the winners do not reply within 7 calendar days of initial contact, the prize will then be offered to a runner up winner who will be selected in the same manner.
The Promoter is not responsible for the acts or default of third-party suppliers but will endeavour to resolve any issues that may arise.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which the competition participants must provide within 7 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This promotion is subject to English Law and the entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with current data protection legislation. You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by visiting https://baylisandharding.com/privacy-policy By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here.
- If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available a list of winner’s surname and/or county of residence to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by contacting https://baylisandharding.com/contact-us
Miscellaneous COMPETITION T&Cs
- Entry to the competition is free. No proof of purchase is required to enter.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over in order to take part. Proof of identity and age may be required.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Entries can only be accepted via the online entry form or social media platform where it is displayed.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- Entry is restricted to residents of UK mainland only.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to computer error in transit.
- Competition closes at the time stated in the post. All entries after this time will be void.
- The winners must agree to have their names featured on the website www.baylisandharding.com and social channels, and co-operate, within reason, in any PR exercises that may be undertaken to support the promotion. Any costs incurred will be borne by the promoter.
- Prizes are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The promoter reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, fails to provide a suitable address for delivery or if they are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Should a prize winner not wish to take their prize, the draw will be re-taken.
- Entrants give Baylis & Harding permission to use their email address, in line with GDPR, for any marketing activity by Baylis & Harding. We do not sell your data to 3rd parties. The recipient can unsubscribe from any marketing and choose to be withdrawn from further competition entry at any time.
SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITIONS
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Comment & Follow @baylisandhardingplc. These competitions are administered by Baylis & Harding Ltd and open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees and their families of Baylis & Harding Ltd. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The winners will be selected at random and notified by a Direct Twitter Message from a representative of Baylis & Harding. The prizes will be sent via courier to the winner’s nominated address within 30 working days of being contacted. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternatives are available. These promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter or any other social network. Entrants are providing their information to Baylis & Harding and their agents for marketing purposes. We do not sell your data to 3rd parties, in line with GDPR. You may opt out of any marketing communication at any time.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: RT & Follow @bayhar . These competitions are administered by Baylis & Harding Ltd and open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees and their families of Baylis & Harding Ltd. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. The winners will be selected at random and notified by a Direct Twitter Message from a representative of Baylis & Harding. The prizes will be sent via courier to the winner’s nominated address within 30 working days of being contacted. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternatives are available. These promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter or any other social network. Entrants are providing their information to Baylis & Harding and their agents for marketing purposes. We do not sell your data to 3rd parties, in line with GDPR. You may opt out of any marketing communication at any time.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: Comment & Follow @baylisandharding. These competitions are administered by Baylis & Harding Ltd and open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees and their families of Baylis &Harding Ltd. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Winners are selected at random when the competitions close and notified by a Direct Facebook Message from a representative of Baylis & Harding. The prizes will be sent via courier to each winner’s nominated address within 30 working days of being contacted. The prizes are non-transferrable and no cash alternatives are available. These competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social network. Entrants are providing their information to Baylis & Harding and their agents for marketing purposes. We do not sell your data to 3rd parties, in line with GDPR. You may opt out of any marketing communication at any time.
© Baylis and Harding 2019 – all copyright and trademarks of manufacturers recognised.