Short Terms & Conditions
UK only. 18+. Promotion valid 11.11.19 to 09.12.19. To enter, visit https://baylisandharding.com/win and enter your name and email address. No purchase necessary. Max. 1 entry per person. There is 1 x cash prize of £10,000 available to be won. Internet access required. Visit https://baylisandharding.com/win for full T&Cs.
Full Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
Baylis & Harding, Nash Road, Park Farm, Redditch B98 7AS (Company Registration number 1389887).
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.
- This promotion excludes employees of Baylis & Harding (the “Promoter”), their immediate families, its affiliated companies, distributors, agents or anyone else professionally connected to the Promotion.
- Internet access required.
- Entries are limited to one per person throughout this promotion. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details will be disqualified. Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Promotional Period:
Main Promotion Period: The promotional period is open from 11.11.19 and will cease at 23:59 on 09.12.19, no entries submitted after this date will be permitted and will not qualify to enter the promotion.
- Entry Requirements
Entrants are required to:
- Visit https://baylisandharding.com/win
- Enter their full name and email address
- No purchase necessary.
- Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- Incomplete, illegible, misdirected or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
Main Promotion Period:
There is 1 x cash prize of £10,000 available to be won during the main promotion period (prize to be awarded to the winner via a cheque).
- No alternative prizes are available in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The prize in whole or in part is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Please allow up to 90 days for delivery although the Promoter will endeavour to send these out within 28 days of winning.
- Winner Selection and Notification
A random prize draw will take place on 10.12.19 and will be performed by an independent third party.
- Winners will be notified via email within 72 hours of the prize draw and will be required to provide proof of age and a home address for the prize (awarded via a cheque using a tracked delivery service) in order to progress with prize fulfilment. It is the responsibility of entrants to check junk/SPAM to ensure they are in receipt of any communications.
- If the winners do not reply within 7 calendar days of initial contact, the prize will then be offered to a runner up winner who will be selected in the same manner.
The Promoter is not responsible for the acts or default of third-party suppliers but will endeavour to resolve any issues that may arise.
- The Promoter’s decision is final with regard to all promotional matters.
- If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which the competition participants must provide within 7 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Winners agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This promotion is subject to English Law and the entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with current data protection legislation. You can request access to your personal data, or have any inaccuracies rectified, by visiting https://baylisandharding.com/privacy-policy By participating in the Promotion, you agree to the use of your personal data as described here.
- If required by a regulatory authority, and/or if we consider it lawful, necessary or appropriate to do so, we may elect to make available a list of winner’s surname and/or county of residence to members of the public or regulators who request such details within 3 months of the closing date of this Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting email@example.com. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winner’s list by contacting https://baylisandharding.com/contact-us